Naruto Shinobi Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Nations

Soon to be one of the best Naruto games on byond!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share  | 

Kprince's GM applicataion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
kprince
Student
kprince

Kprince's GM applicataion Vide
PostSubject: Kprince's GM applicataion   Kprince's GM applicataion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:19 pm

Key:Kprince
Name in Game:Kprince
Experience:ive been owner admin enoforcer pectator and a temp staff before in my own games and other peoples.
Jobs/abilities you have:i can code icon map skin make gfx dance make ya laugh and rub my belly while slapping my head.lol
Games you are gm on:bleach rising spirits,nbolts,harry potter slytherins reign,dragonballz worlds strongest 2,dragonball z apocolipse, bleach power of the bankai,bleach the art of destruction,naruto shensei arashi,naruto shinobis battle,naruto true shinobi,star wars untold times.
Why you should be gm:i should be a gm because i am way over qualifyed. i know the rules and how to enforce them.you need gms that can be there for ya.and im bored alot so that means urll see me alot.
Why we should pick you:because i am a good choice.
How long have you been Playing Shinobi Nations:exactly 3 hours.lol
How long have you been playing byond:5 years
Active:Yes
Email:krisny92@aol.com;kris_geman@yahoo.com;n1aruto@hotmail.com;6143539300@messaging.sprintpcs.com;kpr1nce@gmail.com
Any criminal records(ban boot jail etc):1 time because the owner didnt like me i was banned. i was booted once for yelling at a kid.lol.
Have you ever made Mitoki, Yand or Slash mad:not that i know of
Back to top Go down
http://www.leavemethehellalone.com/Kprince

Kprince's GM applicataion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Nations :: Application :: GM Applications -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com