Naruto Shinobi Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Nations

Soon to be one of the best Naruto games on byond!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share  | 

App for GM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
thegod23
Student

App for GM Vide
PostSubject: App for GM   App for GM I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Key: thegod23
Name in Game: Unknown
Experience: I have been an GM on really all of Yand's games and some other games
Jobs/abilities you have: i can multi task, i am an good listiner. i can follow directions, i am good with people, andi am helpful
Games you are gm on: Dragonballz Dark Apocalypse, DBZ End of Chaos 3, Bleach the Shattered Fate of Ichigo, Naruto the Unleashed Chaos 2, and some other ones i cant think of
Why you should be gm: Cause I am an good, rule following, helpful person
Why we should pick you: Because you know me better so you know how i am as an GM
How long have you been Playing Shinobi Nations: Just today Mitoki invited me to the game
How long have you been playing byond: about 3 years
Active: Weekdays 4:30 pm to 2:00 am and Weekends 9:00 am to 4:00 am
Email: mrintelligent7@aol.com
Any criminal records(ban boot jail etc): well i just got banned from some random game cause i was advertising for DBZ End of Chaos 3
Have you ever made Mitoki, Yand or Slash mad: No i havent

How did you think you did in the application: I think i did well but it is up to Mitoki, Yand, and Slash
Back to top Go down
Yand
Admin

App for GM Vide
PostSubject: Re: App for GM   App for GM I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:10 pm

you cant!!!
Back to top Go down
Zaylor
Student
Zaylor

App for GM Vide
PostSubject: Re: App for GM   App for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Sat Nov 10, 2009 7:00 am Topic: App for GM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key: Zaylor
Name in Game:Link
Experience: I have been an GM on to of Yand's game
Jobs/abilities you have: . i can follow directions, i am good with people, and am helpful
Games you are gm on:Naruto hir , chaos3 and 2 more´s other ones i cant think of
Why you should be gm: Cause I am an good, rule following, helpful person and some1 u can Trust
Why we should pick you: just becuse i am doing well from me, I know Yand well, I will help a lot and that I am on very much byónd
How long have you been Playing Shinobi Nations: 3Days now
How long have you been playing byond: about 4 years
Active: Weekdays 4:30 pm to 2:00 am and Weekends 9:00 am to 4:00 am
Email: Momme_brd127@hotmail.com
Any criminal records(ban boot jail etc): I just Got jaild in Nss for killing the gm And i got banned in a naruto game becuse i had to alts in thge game. Have you ever made Mitoki, Yand or Slash mad: No i havent

Yanda I have changed my accont so I do not know if you know who I am but I can say in the game.Wink
How did you think you did in the application: I think it went well and looking forward to playing as a gm in the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App for GM Vide
PostSubject: Re: App for GM   App for GM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App for GM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Nations :: Application :: GM Applications -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com