Naruto Shinobi Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Nations

Soon to be one of the best Naruto games on byond!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share  | 

GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Joradnn14
Student
Joradnn14

GM Application Vide
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Key: Jordann14

Name in Game: Ace14

Experience: I have been Gm on several Other games like naruto supreme shadow (and been kage there aswell) bleach memories of nobody ... i have good experience with people and i was co-leader of Naruto Tales of the gutsy ninja but we couldnt find an good iconner so we didnt finish the game ....

Jobs/abilities you have: i know how to Code and a little on icons and GFX

Games you are gm on: I was a Gm on Naruto supreme shadows and bleach memories of nobody and some other games i cant remember ... but itys been awhile since ive been Gm but Ive been Kage on alot of games Smile

Why you should be gm:Why should i not be Gm im freaking awesome xD

Why we should pick you: because im nice and helpfull and it be easy for you to do as you please when ill help almost everyone

How long have you been Playing Shinobi Nations:a couple of days before it was shutdown

How long have you been playing byond:3-4 years
Active: im Active 24/7 baby

Email: Jordan_nya@hotmail.com

Any criminal records(ban boot jail etc): ive was muted sometimes when why caps was accedentaly on xD

Have you ever made Mitoki, Yand or Slash mad:nope im not the kind of guy to make someone go mad at me

How did you think you did in the application: i DID GREAT XD
Back to top Go down

GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Nations :: Application :: GM Applications -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com